Upon receiving my order of a jar of Pomegranate Ketchup from Aphrodite's Food, I put it to work using a recipe card (swapping chicken wings for thighs) sent with the Ketchup as a guide. This quick supper couldn't be easier...
- Preheat oven to 200ºc
- Pop 6 thighs in an ovenproof dish with 1 tbsp of olive oil, squeeze over juice of 1 lemon and scrunch over a good pinch of seasalt.
- Roast in the oven for 25 minutes (or 30 minutes for large thighs), then remove and stir in 3 tbsp of Pomegranate Ketchup making sure the thighs get a good basting from the juices from the chicken and the ketchup.
- Put the thighs back in the oven to finish off - depending on the size of your thighs this could be between 5 and 10 more minutes.
- When cooked through, remove to a warm plate (not forgetting any juices and the sticky crispy bits stuck to the bottom of your dish/pan) drizzle over 2 tbsps of date syrup and scatter with chopped flat leaf parsley and toasted sesame seeds.
- I served this with tabbouleh - packed with lemony freshness to cut through the sticky sweetness of the thighs.